Hues of Happiness - June Crafternoon (and now available for private class)

 Hello stampers!

In June, I hosted our monthly Crafternoon featuring the Hues of Happiness suite which debuted in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue.  Click on that link to go and see all the fun components of the suite, which are available as one collection for AU$122.25 or individually.

Everyone enjoyed the Hues of Happiness Crafternoon, and while most people made three of the four cards shown below, there was also a scrapbooking option - I'll share those layouts another time.  If you can't wait, I recently shared those layouts to the Scrapping In The Tropics Facebook group which you are most welcome to join if you are a scrapper.

Some of the projects focussed on stamping, and others on DSP, or both.  We talked about how some of the dies coordinate with the DSP as well as the stamps, and how amazing it was to all work together so well.  As usual, we made matching inside panels and envelopes.






The great thing about using a suite of Stampin' Up! products is that everything co-ordinates so beautifully.  You really can't go wrong with such wonderful products that have been carefully matched and you just KNOW they will work together, no matter what.

Did you miss this class but would really like to make these cards?  Contact me using any of the links in the top left corner of my blog to register your interest in a repeat crafternoon, or a private workshop.

I hope you are finding some time to be creative!

If you are inspired by these cards and if you like my style, why not join my VIP crafting community over on Facebook?  

Not a Facebooker? Join my mailing list for all my updates and crafty adventures.

Happy crafting!

Lauren

Comments

Popular Posts