Jar of Flowers Peek-A-Boo Card

Hello stampers!

Today I have a card featuring one of my older stamp sets Jar of Flowers - it's a must have if you love little floral sets that are perfect as both focal or background stamps.

I've paired the sunflowers from that set with a sentiment from Flowing Flowers.  The larger sunflower is from Celebrate Sunflowers and was a last minute edition... if you watch the video you'll find out why!


Project supplies:

- Jar of Flowers, Flowing Flowers, Celebrate Sunflowers stamp sets

- Tasteful Labels dies (retiring soon!)

- Old Olive, Basic White cardstock

- Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake Stampin' Write markers

- Black ink


If you have enjoyed this video and like my style, why not join my VIP crafting community over on Facebook?  

Not a Facebooker? Join my mailing list for all my updates and crafty adventures.

Happy crafting!

Lauren

Comments

Popular Posts