Christmas Scottie - OH SO CUTE!

 Hello stampers!

Today I have another fun project for you, a card and matching tag set!  I've featured the new Christmas Scottie bundle from the July-December Mini Catalogue, which is a must have bundle for any dog lover!


I had a lot of fun with this project, and as you'll see in the project video it really is quite simple!  



To make this card and tag, you'll need:
  • Christmas Scottie bundle
  • Ink in Real Red, Garden Green and your favourite black
  • Cardstock in Real Red, Basic Black and Basic White
  • Ribbon (I used some from my stash, but there are plenty of options available that would work for this project)
I'd love to know what colour tartan you'd like to stamp or colour for your Scottie card... Perhaps your family has a traditional tartan if you have Scottish ancestry...

If you have enjoyed this video and like my style, why not join my VIP crafting community over on Facebook?  

Not a Facebooker? Join my mailing list for all my updates and crafty adventures.

Happy crafting!

Lauren



Comments

Popular Posts