Sale-A-Bration is here! And so are the hippos...

 

Hello stampers!

Today I want to introduce you to Hippest Hippos - just the cutest little guys you've seen all year!

This set is actually a FREE set as part of our Sale-A-Bration promotion that is running in July and August 2022 - you can get either the stamps or the dies free with a AU$90 order.  How's that for value?! 


Here's a video tutorial on making this card that I recorded during my recent online Let's Sale-A-Brate event held on Facebook:



To recreate this card you'll need:
I hope you are finding some time to be creative!

If you have enjoyed this video and like my style, why not join my VIP crafting community over on Facebook?  

Not a Facebooker? Join my mailing list for all my updates and crafty adventures.

Happy crafting!

Lauren

Comments

Popular Posts