Faux Photo Frame Card

Hello stampers!

Today I am joining in the fun at the first Sweet Hearts Global Collective Blog Hop with a fun faux photo frame card!  This hop takes you around the world to visit the blogs of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who have created special projects with the theme "anything goes".

This card is a particularly versatile card, because you can add anything into the frame!  I've chosen to add the cute little scottie dog from Christmas Scottie!




Here's a how to video if you'd like to craft along with me!



If the video doesn't show above, click here to view.


As I said before, this is a great card because you can put anything you like in the frame - flowers, another animal, a drawing, anything you like!  The other thing is you can make your own frame by cutting two outline dies out together, one nested inside the other.  It's a great way to have your frame coordinate with the other colours or designs on your card.

I loved making this card and I hope you will CASE it - share it on Instagram and be sure to tag me @stampinginthetropics so I can admire your take on this design!

Now that you've visited me, it's time to hop over to see the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Sweet Hearts!
If you would like to make my Faux Photo Frame Card, you will need (change the colours, papers, stamps as necessary): - Christmas Scottie stamp set - Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper - Timeworn Type embossing folder - Cherry Cobbler and Basic White cardstock - Square or circle die - Gold or contrasting strip or ribbon - Black and Cherry Cobbler ink

If you’re in Australia you can order all of these things from my website.

Happy stamping! Lauren 🏝

PS If you enjoyed this project and crafting along with me, you can follow my blog to stay up to date (just click on the menu icon at the top of the page and click 'follow'), or sign up to receive my newsletter if you're an Aussie crafter. You can also hang out with me and my crafty friends on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts