Floral Spray Card

 Hello stampers!

Here in Australia, we are half way through spring - and of course that means lots of flowers in the garden!

I was inspired to make some floral cards, that are quick and easy to make up! And the great thing about this card, is that it works with any colour, and floral or leafy stamps, and for any occasion!  I've made this one up with at least three different sets (Beautiful Friendship (retired), Forever Fern, and Artistically Inked) and each one looked amazing.



It really is as simple as choosing an origin point to radiate your flowers/leaves out from.  Would you like to stamp along with me? Let's make it together!


Let's get our supplies together!
As always, if you want to step-up your card, you can die-cut your sentiment piece, or add bling and glitter, or add fussy cut flowers on Dimensionals to create your own masterpiece, using my design as the launchpad to your own creativity!

I also wanted to remind you of the Starter Kit Plus promotion that is running until the end of October - we would love to have you join the Stampin' Up! family! It's a great way to make new creative friends, get access to heaps and heaps of inspiration and purchase your supplies at a great discount.  You can find all the information here (if you're not in Australia, check out the Stampin' Up! website from your country to find a demonstrator near you).


Happy stamping!

Lauren

PS If you enjoyed this project and crafting along with me, you can follow my blog to stay up to date (just click on the menu icon at the top of the page and click 'follow') or sign up to receive my newsletter if you're an Aussie crafter. You can also hang out with me and my crafty friends on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.









Comments

Popular Posts