Trees For Sale cards

Hello stampers!

Today I have a fun scene card using the Trees For Sale stamp set that is currently available in the Mini Catalogue (July-December 2022).  Do you love making scenes? I think it's one of my favourite things to do on a card!


I've actually done two versions of this card, both are deceptively simple:


Would you like to see a video? Of course you would :) 

If you're going to craft along with me, you'll need the following:

  • Trees For Sale stamp set
  • Cardstock: Basic White, Soft Succulent
  • Inks: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, black
  • Scissors for fussy cutting
  • Dimensionals, tape/glue

If you’re in Australia you can order all of these things from my website.

Happy stamping! Lauren 🏝

PS If you enjoyed this project and crafting along with me, you can follow my blog to stay up to date (just click on the menu icon at the top of the page and click 'follow'), or sign up to receive my newsletter if you're an Aussie crafter. You can also hang out with me and my crafty friends on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts