Dainty Delight Thanks

Hello stampers!

I've been very busy in my craft room this month, and so have my lovely customers! I've loved seeing photos of all your creations and can't wait to craft with you this year!

My customer thank you cards this month were very easy to create - how could you not be inspired by the gorgeous papers from the Dainty Flowers 12 x 12 DSP pack that is one of the free Sale-A-Bration options for orders over $90!  HINT: The gorgeous Dainty Delight bundle that coordinates so beautifully with this paper is $96.25... so basically you could order the bundle and choose the paper for free - and have the whole set!



These cards are super easy, and all six made up (including envelopes and inside panels) only took the time to watch a movie...  The oval shapes are pre-printed on one of the DSP sheets so it was just a matter of cutting the paper into six, adding a panel of DSP behind the floral piece that matches the card base, and fussy cutting a bunch of flowers from some DSP to put onto the front of each card with Dimensionals.  I stamped 'thanks' from Hand-Penned Petals and added three gems or dots to each card.  Done. I guess the hardest part is the fussy cutting BUT you could stamp, colour and die cut the flowers from the Dainty Delight bundle if you prefer.

If you’re in Australia you can order all of these things from my website. It's Sale-A-Bration time, so be sure to choose your free item if your order is over $90!

Happy stamping! Lauren

PS If you enjoyed this project and crafting along with me, you can follow my blog to stay up to date (just click on the menu icon at the top of the page and click 'follow') or sign up to receive my newsletter if you're an Aussie crafter. You can also hang out with me and my crafty friends on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts