February Workshops - scrapbooking and cards!

 

Hello stampers!

I'd like to introduce you to the February projects for our monthly workshops!  If you'd like to join us for either of these workshops, please email me to book your place.  

  • Saturday 11 February at 1pm
  • Our theme this month is "Summer Sundaes"
  • Venue: Yungaburra
  • Cardmaking (3 cards) and scrapbooking (single 12x12 layout) options (please advise when booking)
  • $30 per person covers all materials, venue hire and afternoon tea 
  • Pre-booking and payment required.




And secondly, Mum & Me workshops!  A great opportunity to do something together - and don't let the title mislead you... we welcome aunts, grandparents, dads, etc etc etc!  

  • Tuesday 7 February at 4pm
  • Our theme this month is "On The Farm"
  • Adults must be supervised by a junior crafter :)
  • Venue: Atherton
  • Cardmaking (3 cards)
  • $25 per person covers all materials
  • Please bring some colouring pencils or pens and workmats if you have them
  • Note that afternoon tea is not provided - we will be too busy crafting!
  • Pre-booking and payment required.



If you'd like to join us, please email me to book your place.  


Happy stamping! Lauren

PS If you enjoyed this project and crafting along with me, you can follow my blog to stay up to date (just click on the menu icon at the top of the page and click 'follow'), or sign up to receive my newsletter if you're an Aussie crafter. You can also hang out with me and my crafty friends on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts