Love You Gnomes

 


Hello stampers!

I can't believe it's time to share Valentine's Day projects ... didn't we just do Christmas?! How fast this year is already flying by....

The Sweethearts Global Collective have a Valentine's Day Blog Hop today for you to showcase some great love-themed projects to inspire you!  

Today I have these sweet gnomes for you from a brand new set "Friendly Gnomes" - and guess what? They coordinate with the same dies as "Kindest Gnomes" which was featured in the last mini catalogue.  How awesome is that?



These little guys are watercoloured, and I've used Dimensionals to pop the heart up like he's holding it out.  Nawwwwwww ;)

Pop on over and see what the other Sweethearts have for you this month!



If you'd like to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) this card, you'll need: 

If you’re in Australia you can order all of these things from my website. It's Sale-A-Bration time, so don't forget to select your free products for purchases over $90 or $180!


Happy stamping! Lauren

PS If you enjoyed this project and crafting along with me, you can follow my blog to stay up to date (just click on the menu icon at the top of the page and click 'follow') or sign up to receive my newsletter if you're an Aussie crafter. You can also hang out with me and my crafty friends on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts