October Crafternoon - layout reveal!

Hello stampers!

I can't believe we are already starting our Christmas crafting, with our first festive creative event happening on 7 October in Yungaburra.  The crafters will be making Christmas ornaments this time for something different (projects to be revealed!), but my scrapbookers would like to work on a festive layout so that is what I have to share with you today!

This bright and cheerful layout celebrates and documents our family tradition to buy a new board game each year and spend Christmas Day afternoon playing it with plenty of snacks, a soft drink and lots of laughter.  Dachshundopoly was by far the best of all the games I have purchased, and I don't think I could ever beat it - it's still our favourite family game to play (and we have a cupboard full!)


This layout features the Merry & Bright suite - stamp set and dies bundle, Designer Series Paper, iridescent dots and ribbon... plus coordinating cardstock for all those festive lights!  The "Christmas Love" title comes from the More Wishes stamp set - which I LOVE because it matches with the Biggest Wishes stamp set from the Annual Catalogue! I've been mixing and matching between those two sets for all sorts of projects!  Can you see the hidden tag with my journalling?

More information about this Crafternoon event is available here or email me.

If you would like to come along to either make ornaments or create this layout with me in Yungaburra, please register using this link before 1 October.  We would love to have you!

Happy crafting!

Lauren

Comments

Popular Posts